Close to 400 new COVID-19 cases as exposure site list grows

coronavirus, bendigo, covid, covid-19, coronavirus, cases, testing

ANOTHER 392 new COVID-19 cases have been recorded in Victoria. Department of Health data released on Sunday showed of new local cases, 107 have so far been linked to known cases and outbreaks. The new cases take the state’s active case tally to 3112. There were also 36,534 coronavirus vaccinations administered at state-run vaccination hubs and 48,063 test results received. Speaking in a press conference on Saturday, health minister Martin Foley urged regional Victorians to be vigilant in checking the list of exposure sites, to get tested, wear a mask and to get vaccinated. READ MORE: He said there was no current public health advice for the regions to enter a snap lockdown. Mr Foley also announced that as of Sunday all women more than 24 weeks pregnant would get priority access to vaccination at all state run centres. It comes amid a rise in unvaccinated pregnant women and their babies becoming sick. Mr Foley also said that more than 65 per cent of the population had now received a first dose of a vaccine. The full list of COVID-19 exposure sites can be found here. The Stawell Times-News has removed the paywall from our stories relating to health warnings and safety of the community. However, we depend on subscription revenue to support our journalism. If you are able, please subscribe here. If you are already a subscriber, thank you for your support.

/images/transform/v1/crop/frm/ben.fraser/b802857c-7fc1-4375-a3c2-c6847431cbdb.jpg/r3_0_1198_675_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

BREAKING

ANOTHER 392 new COVID-19 cases have been recorded in Victoria.

Department of Health data released on Sunday showed of new local cases, 107 have so far been linked to known cases and outbreaks.

The new cases take the state’s active case tally to 3112.

There were also 36,534 coronavirus vaccinations administered at state-run vaccination hubs and 48,063 test results received.

Speaking in a press conference on Saturday, health minister Martin Foley urged regional Victorians to be vigilant in checking the list of exposure sites, to get tested, wear a mask and to get vaccinated.

He said there was no current public health advice for the regions to enter a snap lockdown.

Mr Foley also announced that as of Sunday all women more than 24 weeks pregnant would get priority access to vaccination at all state run centres.

It comes amid a rise in unvaccinated pregnant women and their babies becoming sick.

Mr Foley also said that more than 65 per cent of the population had now received a first dose of a vaccine.

The full list of COVID-19 exposure sites can be found here.

The Stawell Times-News has removed the paywall from our stories relating to health warnings and safety of the community. However, we depend on subscription revenue to support our journalism. If you are able, please subscribe here. If you are already a subscriber, thank you for your support.

Related Posts

Next Post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Premium Content

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Fill the forms bellow to register

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Add New Playlist

Are you sure want to unlock this post?
Unlock left : 0
Are you sure want to cancel subscription?